Step 2 - How to enrol in UniSQ OpenDesk courses
Enrolment in a course can be open, or with an enrolment key.
- UniSQ Staff and Students will need to log in using your UConnect username and password.
- Community members will first need to register (refer to Step 1).
- If the course is open to the public, you can click on the course name and you will see an Enrol me button.
- Alternatively, you may need to click on the Course Administration menu, and click on the Enrol me in this course option.
Enrol with an enrolment key
- Scroll down and find the appropriate course.
- If allowed, select Enrol me in this course. If the course administrator has supplied an enrolment key, enter it in the text field, then select Enrol me in this course. You are now enrolled in the course.
- Courses you are enrolled in can be found in My courses.
Last modified: Thursday, 28 July 2022, 7:43 AM