Note: UniSQ Staff and Students do NOT need to register. Just login using your UConnect username and password.
First time users (not UniSQ Staff or Students)
There are 2 steps to gaining access to a course.
- Register on UniSQ OpenDesk.
- Once registered, access the course via a link then use an enrolment code to enrol in a course.
Registering on UniSQ OpenDesk
- Go to the 'New account' page.
- Complete all required fields.
You must have a valid email account to be able to register. You will be sent an email to confirm your registration before you can access a course.
- Select Create my new account.
- A page Confirm your account appears with the following text:
An email should have been sent to your address at email@example.com.Select Continue.
It contains easy instructions to complete your registration.
If you continue to have difficulty, contact the site administrator.
- Go to your email account.
You should have received an email asking you to confirm your new account by going to the supplied URL in the email itself.
- When you go to the URL you will be logged in to UniSQ OpenDesk.
Click on the Courses button. This will take you to a list of courses available on UniSQ OpenDesk.
Last modified: Wednesday, 19 October 2022, 1:02 PM