Step 1 - How to register on USQOpenDesk
Note: USQ Staff and Students do NOT need to register. Just login using your UConnect username and password.
First time users (not USQ Staff or Students)
There are 2 steps to gaining access to a course.
- Register on USQOpenDesk.
- Once registered, access the course via a link then use an enrolment code to enrol in a course.
Step 1 – Registering on USQOpenDesk
- Go to https://open.usq.edu.au.
- Select Log in (top right). This will open a different window.
- Select Create new account.
- Complete all fields.
You must have a valid email account to be able to register. You will be sent an email to confirm your registration before you can access a course.
- Select Create my new account.
- A page Confirm your account appears with the following text:
a. An email should have been sent to your address.
b. It contains easy instructions to complete your registration.
c. If you continue to have difficulty, contact the site administrator.
d. Select Continue.
- Go to your email account.
You should have received an email from asking you to confirm your new account by going to the supplied URL in the email itself.
- When you go to the URL you will be logged in to USQOpenDesk.
Click on the Courses button. This will take you to a list of courses available on USQOpenDesk.
Last modified: Wednesday, 19 September 2018, 11:00 PM