There are many benefits of volunteering:
- increase your exposure and experience in the school environment outside your professional experience
- opportunity to work with a v variety of teachers and school staff
- The chance to experiences aspects of school life that you may not get the chance to do while on professional experience
- form valuable relationships within school communities
- opportunities for professional development
- increase your employability
Most schools will have a process for volunteering at their school and you should follow this approach to ensure you are covered by the school's insurance.
All volunteers must have a current .
Not have a Blue Card? Find out more here Blue Cards & working with children checks