First time users
There are 2 steps to gaining access to a course.
- Register on USQOpenDesk.
- Once registered, access the course via a link then use an enrolment code to enrol in a course.
Step 1 – Registering on USQOpenDesk
- Go to https://open.usq.edu.au.
- Select Create new account.
- Complete all fields.
You must have a valid email account to be able to register. You will be sent an email to confirm your registration before you can access a course.
- Select Create my new account.
- A page Confirm your account appears with the following text:
a. An email should have been sent to your address.
b. It contains easy instructions to complete your registration.
c. If you continue to have difficulty, contact the site administrator.
d. Select Continue.
- Go to your email account.
You should have received an email from USQStudyDeskSupport asking you to confirm your new account by going to the supplied URL in the email itself.
- When you go to the URL you will be logged in to USQOpenDesk.
Click on the Courses button. This will take you to a list of courses available on USQOpenDesk.
Enrolment in a course can be open or with an enrolment key.
If the course is open to the public, you can click on the course name and you will be able to enrol.
Enrol with an enrolment key
- Scroll down and find the appropriate course.
- If allowed, select Enrol me in this course. If the course administrator has supplied an enrolment key, enter it in the text field then select Enrol me in this course.
You are now enrolled in your course.
- Bookmark the course and use the link to gain access each time.