SMK QLD Pty Ltd is a small Surveying, Planning & Irrigation Consultancy based in Goondiwindi, Queensland.
Whilst a small firm, it provides services to a wide range of clientele for projects across all of the mainland states of Australia and also Uzbekistan.
SMK QLD has an opportunity for an Assistant Planner/Land Surveyor to join its team in Goondiwindi, Qld or to work remotely. Reporting to the Director, this position will provide support to the Land Surveying team, across a broad range of surveying tasks, for irrigation, commercial and residential developments and related projects.
- Assist with field surveys including cadastral, topographic, irrigation, drone and engineering surveys
- Assist with the production of survey plans and quality outputs
- Amendments and formatting of various reports and documentation
- Assist with the production of town planning reports and council regulations.
- Adherence to Occupational Health and Safety and Quality Assurance requirements
- Commitment to ongoing professional development including participation in professional bodies and organisations
- Completed or currently undertaking tertiary qualifications in Town Planning or Surveying .
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Current Queensland Drivers Licence (manual)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined and organised with a strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Previous experience in land surveying would be advantageous
Goondiwindi has a great community and services, is a reasonable driving distance from Brisbane and the Gold & Sunshine Coasts,
For further information please contact:
SMK QLD Pty Ltd
9 Pratten, PO Box 422
Goondiwindi QLD 4390
Ph: (07) 4671 2445
Mob: 0407 982 983